Sunday 4 July 2010

Me as a teacher


As a teacher I want to be one more among my students. I am here to guide them, help them and enjoy with them. I teach them but they also teach me. Together we can reach the highest mountain and sail the longest river. And we can do it with the help of this precious tool we have the luck to share: technology. We are lucky to live in an era where everything is connected and we are part of it! Let's take advantage of it!

I have chosen the image of the Converse boots to show that my students and I are together in the job of learning and communicating and that we are all different but the same at last. I am one more boot among the others.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! :-)
    a truly 2.0 teacher philosophy, no less! :-)
    hope you enjoy all the resources and share them with your students to learn together
    cya

    ReplyDelete